Sunday, September 12, 2010

Love & Truth

So I realize I mostly post about my buisness on this blog but every once in a while I like to make it personal as well. I share some about myself my girls and hubby, and today I want to share about another thing that takes front and center in my life, that is my God and my church. I am such a blessed woman beyond what I deserve that is for sure. God has blessed me with an awesome church and church family. We are growing at rapid pace we have doubled our members over the summer and we are just on fire for God. Love and Truth Crainville is a branch of the Love and Truth Ministries out of Jackson TN. It is an awesome contemporary church where it is truly all about him! I just wanted to say God thank you I am undeserving and it is only by your grace that I am here today! Thank you God and all my church family out there that supports me and my buisness and loves me the way I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment