Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just a few quick things!

WOW the orders are flooding in I am feeling extremely blessed but I would be lying if I didn't say I am a bit overwhelmed and some days in a panic. haha I PROMISE I am working as hard and fast as I can. I always try to get every order out as fast as possible but I will not compromise quality for quantity. Right now my turn around time is 3-4 weeks. If you need your item sooner then 4 weeks plus shipping please email me and a rush fee can be applied. Thank you for patience if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me about this matter further!
Just a couple other quick things, I work as a nurse three days a week so the best days to contact me through phone would be thur.-sat. If you call sun-wed it might take me a few days to get back with you. On those days my family gets most my attention when I am not working thanks for understanding. You can always contact me via email as I check that everyday! Also Beth from Avie Lu's Hairbows will be taking a break for a couple of weeks coming up she is getting her family ready to vacation in Disney. So if you need a hairbow or accessory with your outfit it may have to come later then the outfit if you order in the first part of March.Just one more quick thing. As of yesterday if you have ordered an outfit you will notice the stitching on the inside will look different I have only pinked up until this point but God as finally blessed me with a serger so the quality of your garments will be professional!! YAY can you tell I am excited about this one! This has been afaithful prayer of mine for sometime and it has been answered!! He is so GOOD!!!
Again, I thank all of you for making my buisness and vision for it take off and become so successful. As most of you are mom's yourself you know the juggling act we play, so I appreciate your patience with me as I try to juggle the buisness, my job, and my husband and girls. If you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, Beth and I are glad to help you in anyway we can!
Thanks,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment