Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hello Kitty is one popular little kitty these days...

Oh how I wish I had a better camera. Sometimes, well most of the time, I feel like the pics just don't do them justice. The colors are so much better in person. However, this is a birthday outfit I did for one of my best clients. I love working with her she always just says do "whatever" I trust you. I love that find of creative freedom. This dress was inspired by the birthday invitation she gave me. The colors are brighter in person on the invitation but it gives you an idea where I got all the colors.

This one is for the same little girl, I think she may just LOVE Hello Kitty right now. haha I also did another Hello Kitty dress for her but it was the Wild Hello Kitty one from a few posts before so nothing new to show there.

Well Happy Birthday, and Happy Easter Miss Khloe hope you love all your new kitty's!

No comments:

Post a Comment