Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Catching up on a few things

Syd with her very first snowman she was so proud and by the way the thing on top is the snowman's hair she is to funny!
(and yes she did have gloves on she just ran back out to take the picture lol...)

Well Ihave had a pretty uneventful week and a half or so, it kind of went like this: Mia was sick, then Sydne was sick, then I was sick, antibiotics complete then back to the doctor Mia was sick, Sydne was sick..... I think you get the picture. So we have all been a bunch of sicklies around our house, somehow my hubby was able to stay health thank goodness because the rest of us have been a mess ! I do believe however we are all on the mend and getting back into the swing of things!
Other then that Sydne started in her new pre-k class and is doing very well, and Mia is doing wonderfully on the potty! If we stay on it she can go a large majority of the day dry without any accidents! Yay!!! I am so ready to be done with diapers!!
I have been doing a lot of sewing I had a few orders this week but I have also been working of some stuff for my girls for St. Patrick's Day and just trying out some new cute summer patterns! I will post some pics in the next couple of days. Well that is about it not much really going on, just trying to hold out for spring, man am I ever ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment