Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Laying low and digging deep

So lately at my casa we have just been laying low. I have been working, sewing, loving on my hubby and my beautiful baby girls and that has been about it. Outside of going to church and doing some volunteer work not much is really going on, I spend A LOT of time at home, but I think that is because it is cold and I am soooo ready for spring.


I have been reading a really wonderful book, it is by Beth Moore and it is called "So Long Insecurity" I am really enjoying it, and really taking some refuge in the fact that there are lots of other woman in the same boat as I am as far as self esteem or lack there of, and the huge struggle with all forms of insecurity. I love when I can read and take good council from other strong christian women! I have been doing some major soul searching and really trying to get the root of myself and to be honest I am really enjoying the ride. I really recommend this book it is a must read!!!

Hum... so this is really a rambling of many things but there is just one more thing... God has really shown himself to me recently in proving that if you are faithful he will indeed bless you with the desires of your heart! I will write more later and explain the situation in more detail but I will just say sometimes money just is truly no obstacle if it is meant to be God will make it happen.
Hope everyone is having a great week! Tonight is my last night of work for he week and I plan on spending the rest of it finishing up some sewing orders and hanging with my little girlys!

No comments:

Post a Comment