Monday, January 17, 2011

Valentine's Owls that could carry you into Spring...

I am a super practical mom!! I like things that are cute but are wearable and I love pieces that can be worn a bunch! That is why I tend to like pillowcase dresses, they are cute, comfortable, and practical! They look cute with tights,jeans, and long sleeve shirts in the winter and in the summer all by themselves! As my girls grow they turn into shirts, I mean you can't beat that you really get your money's worth!
When I choose this fabric I thought it was super cute for valentine's day and a little unexpected but I also thought this would be super cute for spring and summer as well! I am loving how these pieces are turning out and just wanted to share a piece with you! Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment