Monday, December 19, 2011

Top Christmas Sellers of 2011

So these were the top selling outfits that we offered this Christmas. To be honest I was kinda shocked that this is how it turned out. I tried to offer more "winter" choices then Christmas ones but the Christmas ones seemed to sell best. I did not upload the pictures in order but number:
1. Was The Grinch ( I loved this one)
2. Leopard Santa Pants Set
3. Gingerbread Set
4. Funky Tree Skirt Set
5. Damask Ornament Aline
I am still filling last minute orders so I must get off here and get to work, but hope everyone is having a great day! I plan on doing some baking tonight with my girls. I try so hard to not get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the season and just enjoy simple pleasures with my family! God Bless!!







No comments:

Post a Comment