Sunday, July 29, 2012

What do they want???

I am not going to lie lately I have been feeling very frustrated as a designer. I often wonder if other boutique owners have these same feelings? I get frustrated because it seems as everything I design because I personally like it, it just doesn't sell, but if we make something that we really don't love or even like it will sell like crazy?? Haha I am starting to wonder if I just don't have any style haha. No really I like to make things that are different and somewhat modern. I have just always had the thought who wants to pay a good chunk of money on an outfit that looks like something that everyone else has? Also don't people buy boutique clothing because you can personalize it and you want them to stand out (in a good way of course). Ugh... just feeling defeated this last week.
Example 1 I love they don't :(
Example 2 I love they don't :(

3 comments:

  1. Ah thank you so much! I was just having a bit of a pity party for myself. It felt better once I just wrote it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete