Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pumpkin Patch and New Fall Outfits!

So I just finished the girls fall/thanksgiving outfits today, and I couldn't be happier on how they turned out! We are going to go out to the park and have pictures taken with all the pretty fall leaves by my good friend Jamie, she is very talented behind the camera so I am super excited, and I can't wait to see the girls in there outfits.
Mia's outfit

Sydne's Outfit ( I am going to put a long sleeve orange shirt under it)



In other news we made it to the pumpkin patch about 2 1/2 weeks ago and the girls had a blast. We played in the corn, went down the big slide, and went on a hayride. We even took Gammy and Daddy along for all the fun. We picked out our pumpkins and then daddy helped carve them. The picture in my header was the one family photo we snapped that day but here are a few of the girls!
I just love this one they were worn out after a long afternoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment