Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Recap

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I know we did. We had A LOT of people over but I thought it went really great. The food was wonderful, and we played games which is always fun, I ate way to much though!!! All in all very successful 2nd year at our house. I love having it at the house, it is one of the only holidays where we don't have to split it and drag the kids to both sides of the family's houses not that I don't like going over there it is just MUCH easier on me to say the least.
Well have a great day, posts and videos of Syd's turkey day program at school there is something just to cute about little 3 and 4 year old's in feather headbands!!
This is my mom's candle holder and I just love it so it
went right in the middle!

My table it turned out very pretty it was hard to get a good pic with
the window light

My hubby carving his second turkey of the day
he was so proud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment