Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving at the house and the Wicked witch of the West

So we are carrying on the tradition and having thanksgiving at our house this year! I think this year we are going to have 15 over. I love having everyone over and am very excited. It is actually pretty low stress everyone brings a dish or two I make the pies, cranberry sauce and rolls (and drinks) and my hubby fries up the most delicious turkey. Not much involved really, I always like to go all out and decorate the table all pretty. I just love this time of year!! I have so much to be thankful for: first and foremost my children they are healthy, happy, and beautiful what more can you ask for! I am also thankful for my wonderful husband who puts up with a lot, I will have to say I am not the easiest to live with, I am thankful for my job, my house, my family, my friends, and most of all my God. You are so good and I am blessed beyond measure!!! Hope eveyone has a happy and blessed thanksgiving!!
On a side note we have a Wizard of Oz party coming up and syd wants to be the wicked witch of the west so I will be at the sewing table between festivities this week, also I would love for Mia to be a Munchkin but we will see, I might be aiming a little high getting two costumes made this week!
pics to come!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment